Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum

This blog is for use of any victims effected by the demise of the Albany Group as well as Mirasol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post to organize ourselves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan McGregor

Post to organize ourselves Empty
PostSubject: Post to organize ourselves   Post to organize ourselves EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:37 am

Hi guys,

we should organize ourselves.
Who is dealing with Joe? in case any payment is needed to start the anaylisis, we all should know what to pay and where. Dave?????? where is Dave?

We should be serious guys to assume something like this... and avoid talking and discussing. We should not lose more time.

So, who can coordinate the things? Which things???

I rather prefer to treat all this tricky info by email to avoid pertinent information flowing around.

Regards,
Dylan
Back to top Go down
contractorOfAlbanyUK

PostSubject: Re: Post to organize ourselves   Post to organize ourselves EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:00 am

How can anybody check who were the appointed administrators?
I would like to get in touch with them but have no clue how to find them..

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
AlbanyContractor

PostSubject: I AM STILL HERE !   Post to organize ourselves EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 am

I am still here but I am working ( 10 + hours / day ! ).

This is like hurding cats, nothing will happen unless we pay a solicitor. I will send an email with the new joiners ( alot want BCC ). My question has always been who wants to act.

Now people are expressing reservations about the Solicitor I want to use ! Reason for this is that he is reluctant to carry out his analysis as a group. OK so find sombody that will. Joe has explained that each case is slightly differen't but if another Solicitor thinks differently then fine with me !

I am happy to take the lead on this but it is going to cost, thats the long and short of it.
Back to top Go down
strike

PostSubject: Re: Post to organize ourselves   Post to organize ourselves EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 am

i will be joining you guys, i think if we are united we are bigger and actions would be faster. this way we also kinda feel better, as i have been sleepless for a couple of weeks already..
please post here where do you plan to meet or with whatever conferencing means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post to organize ourselves   Post to organize ourselves Empty

Back to top Go down

Post to organize ourselves
Page 1 of 1