Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum

This blog is for use of any victims effected by the demise of the Albany Group as well as Mirasol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Contractors in Sweden and countries outside UK - PLEASE READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
victim_in_sweden

Contractors in Sweden and countries outside UK - PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Contractors in Sweden and countries outside UK - PLEASE READ   Contractors in Sweden and countries outside UK - PLEASE READ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:35 am

If you are a contractor in Sweden and probably other EU countries, then Albany has NOT paid your tax correctly and you will be personally liable for the tax despite Albany withholding the correct tax amount. I have received legal advice stating that we can recover the unpaid taxes from Albany (the administrators) but we need to act NOW.

If you are a contractor working abroad, particularly in the Nordic region, and are interested in joining forces, please get in contact with me here on the forums, or by sending me an email albany.sweden@gmail.com. Please do not think that because you were "employed" by Albany that you will not be held responsible for unpaid taxes.

Please join me and together we can sort out this mess. You don't need to go through this ordeal alone.

Last edited by victim_in_sweden on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Contractors in Sweden and countries outside UK - PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contractors in Sweden and countries outside UK - PLEASE READ   Contractors in Sweden and countries outside UK - PLEASE READ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Also affected, call to your accountants and local tax office to get the bottom line
Back to top Go down

Contractors in Sweden and countries outside UK - PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1