Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum

This blog is for use of any victims effected by the demise of the Albany Group as well as Mirasol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recruiter Article Links

Go down 
+10
Ben
richard
spritcha
AlbanyContractor
EuropeanContractor
yobwoc
ryan
peter
rclvb
Admin
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Recruiter Article Links Empty
PostSubject: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
https://albanyandmirasol.forumotion.com
rclvb

PostSubject: Press Coverage   Recruiter Article Links EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
peter

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:45 am

Back to top Go down
ryan

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:35 am

Can anyone corroborate Peter's link above? Has someone received this in a letter or simliar from Albany?

How can one rely on the information that says that everyone should get a new management company from january 1, 2010? I do not want this Albany ordeal to come back and bite me twice.
Back to top Go down
yobwoc

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 am

I can confirm that my contract is with Albany Technologies Ltd and I received this letter earlier today. It says exactly what the article has written. No mention of what can be done for invoices prior to Jan 1 but I'm following the suggestion given elsewhere to ask for a letter of credit for Dec invoice and hoping they can do this before the administrators are appointed.
Back to top Go down
EuropeanContractor

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:07 am

ryan wrote:
Can anyone corroborate Peter's link above? Has someone received this in a letter or simliar from Albany?

How can one rely on the information that says that everyone should get a new management company from january 1, 2010? I do not want this Albany ordeal to come back and bite me twice.

I did receive a letter from Leanne Schoeman (dated 8 February) which says that.
Back to top Go down
AlbanyContractor

PostSubject: I also Received this Letter   Recruiter Article Links EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 am

Unfortuantely they did process my JAN timesheet so I have asked for the money back.
Back to top Go down
spritcha

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:59 am

(This is for AMUK)

I have been advised that I am treated as an employee in the eyes of the law and therefore have been made technically redundant (if Albany does declare bankruptcy), which means that the Government compensation scheme will cover redundancy.

Does this agree with what others have found?
Back to top Go down
peter

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:07 am

'http://www.recruiter.co.uk/hope-for-creditors-as-albany’s-uk-companies-enter-administration/1004292.article'

In a statement, accountancy firm Carter Backer Winter (CBW) says that John Alexander and Melvyn Carter of the firm have been appointed as joint administrators
Back to top Go down
richard

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:52 am

Not much new information but for anyone who is interested

http://www.contractoruk.com/news/004742.html
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:12 am

Back to top Go down
romek

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Here is the same article Ben posted but using a URL shrinker (I noticed that because the URL has non standard characters, it doesn't seem to work on all browsers)

http://is.gd/86tiH
Back to top Go down
SexDwarf

PostSubject: Scarey?   Recruiter Article Links EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:00 am

Back to top Go down
yobwoc

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
ludo

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 am

Found out that RBS Invoice fínancing (one who froze our money) http://www.rbsif.co.uk/ is a big sponsor of Recruiter.
Says so in their home page and in http://www.centaurconferences.co.uk/brands/recruiter/events/recruiterannualforum/sponsors.aspx

I find it hard to believe what they write in a light of above.

By the way RBSIF LTD is not a bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter Article Links   Recruiter Article Links Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiter Article Links
Page 1 of 1