Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum

This blog is for use of any victims effected by the demise of the Albany Group as well as Mirasol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warrick Lovell

Go down 
+5
seekinganswers
alfa
ludo
fab
SexDwarf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SexDwarf

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:42 pm

<< READ BOTTOM TO TOP >>

-----Original Message-----
To: suspect@saintly.com
Sent: Tue, Mar 16, 2010 2:33 pm
Subject: RE: Certified Personal Information as requested

Thank you for your recent enquiry and for contacting Warrick Lovell regarding your situation with Mirasol.

Mirasol have appointed Warrick Lovell Limited to assist with the operation of the business.

In the first instance for Warrick Lovell to investigate your position further we need to for legislative reasons perform the standard verification process

To confirm who you are, we need one of the following a true and certified copy of:

Full UK passport
Full foreign passport
Passport in your former name. Make sure you also supply supporting documents regarding your change of name, such as a marriage certificate, Decree Nisi with birth certificate or Deed Poll document
UK photocard driving licence or UK full paper driving licence
A current Blue Disabled driver's pass
European Union member state identity card
A current firearms licence
Police warrant card
UK Armed Forces ID card
To confirm where you live, we need one of the following true and certified copy of:

UK photocard driving licence or UK full paper driving licence (if you haven't already used this to prove who you are)
UK bank statement that's less than three months old (internet statements aren't acceptable)
UK credit card statement that's less than three months old (internet statements aren't acceptable)
UK mortgage statement that's less than three months old (internet statements aren't acceptable)
Foreign bank statement
Gas, water, electric, cable TV or landline (not mobile) phone bill that's less than three months old
Local authority council tax bill issued within the current financial year
Council rent book (must be current)
Household or motor insurance certificate issued within the last 12 months
These documents should be posted to:-

Warrick Lovell Limited

1 Emperor Way

Exeter Business Park

Exeter

EX1 3QS

Or

Scanned and e-mailed to enquires@warricklovell.com

Until these documents are received no further correspondence can be entered into.

Warrick Lovell Limited

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Registered in England and Wales 7167284

Sent: 15 March 2010 10:11
To: enquiries@warricklovell.com; martin.glick@thealbanygroup.com
Subject: Certified Personal Information as requested

"Sunday Solutions (a company I have not come across) go under and all its contractors are contacted by a Brian Kiernan from a company called Willow Meade (ditto).
Willow Meade go into administration on 23/2/10
Incidentally the administrator for Willow Meade, Monahans, has exactly the same registered address as Willow Meade itself - 38-42 Newport Road, Swindon.
Albany / Mirasol (they are one and the same if you had not guessed) go under and a company called Warrick Lovell are "appointed" to deal with Mirasol.
Warrick Lovell was incorporated on 24/2/10 (the day after Willow Meade went into administration) and work out of a 'virtual' office in Bristol. They have a one-page website which gives a suitably vague description of what their company does."

Are people really that stupid you might ask yourself?

There is a lot more where that came from.

Are you happy? Martin, Brian, Brian, Shelley, Roxanne, Waheed?

Do you not know that loss of personal hard earned money affects people's behavior and mental state?

Do you think people are enjoying what you're putting them through and will invite you over for tea and scones?

I don't.
Back to top Go down
SexDwarf

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: AUTO-RESPONSERS   Warrick Lovell EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:43 pm

<< READ BOTTOM TO TOP >>

The last email came through unsolicited...

Sent: Tue, Mar 17, 2010 06:23 am
Subject: RE: who are you

Thank you for sending us copies of your certified ID.
A member of the Warrick Lovell team will be in touch in the next two to four weeks
Kind Regards
Warrick Lovell Limited

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Sent: Tue, Mar 16, 2010 11:14 am
Subject: RE: who are you

Thank you for your recent enquiry and for contacting Warrick Lovell regarding your situation with Mirasol.

Mirasol have appointed Warrick Lovell Limited to assist with the operation of the business.

In the first instance for Warrick Lovell to investigate your position further we need to for legislative reasons perform the standard verification process

To confirm who you are, we need one of the following a true and certified copy of:

Full UK passport
Full foreign passport
Passport in your former name. Make sure you also supply supporting documents regarding your change of name, such as a marriage certificate, Decree Nisi with birth certificate or Deed Poll document
UK photocard driving licence or UK full paper driving licence
A current Blue Disabled driver's pass
A current firearms licence
Police warrant card
UK Armed Forces ID card
To confirm where you live, we need one of the following true and certified copy of:

UK photocard driving licence or UK full paper driving licence (if you haven't already used this to prove who you are)
UK bank statement that's less than three months old (internet statements aren't acceptable)
UK credit card statement that's less than three months old (internet statements aren't acceptable)
UK mortgage statement that's less than three months old (internet statements aren't acceptable)
Foreign bank statement
Gas, water, electric, cable TV or landline (not mobile) phone bill that's less than three months old
Local authority council tax bill issued within the current financial year
Council rent book (must be current)
Household or motor insurance certificate issued within the last 12 months
These documents should be posted to:-

Warrick Lovell Limited

1 Emperor Way

Exeter Business Park

Exeter

EX1 3QS

Or

Scanned and e-mailed to enquires@warricklovell.com

Until these documents are received no further correspondence can be entered into.

Warrick Lovell Limited

Sent: 11 March 2010 14:56
To: enquiries@warricklovell.com
Subject: who are you

incorporation 24/02/2010

helping administer Mirasol

contacting people for personal info

suspicious? hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
fab

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:41 am

Not sure If I understand well... is it a fake ? or true way to take back our money ?
Back to top Go down
SexDwarf

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:37 am

IMO, fake.

I've sent emails (as posted) with unrelated content, and not providing what they've asked for and I get the same responses...

You try... send them an email with ANY content and I'm sure you'll get the same response.

Irony is Martin Glick has SANCTIONED and SUPPORTED this...

So, another delay tactic from a very clever individual who preys on people's naivity and ignorance (no offence intented to any readers, as I'm in this classification too)

But this is my opinion, and others may differ.

> let the corrections begin...

Back to top Go down
ludo

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 am

Any idea why they asked that for ?
- spare time ?
- get official papers to get something else ?

Must be a reason !
Back to top Go down
alfa

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am

Don't know yet but the fact that Martin is still spending/waisting time to buy time and discourage the "victims" by these tactics, implies that he is not in such a confident/secure position...
Back to top Go down
seekinganswers

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:23 pm

I seriously hope I'm wrong... but from what I've seen so far, and the information posted here by some of you guys, I think WL is a diversion planted to draw our attention from Mirasol and the Glicks.

Eventually nothing will happen and Martin will tell us how it was WL's responsibility and he has nothing to do with it (well, obviously he has all to do with it!)... and by that time, or shortly after, WL will misteriously shut down leaving Martin without any responsibility and us without our money.
Back to top Go down
stichedupagain

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:24 am

Anyone received the lastest email from WL ? Has anyone actually replied to this or any of the other correspondence ? Has anyone been back in touch from WL explaining what they are going to do and how they are going to assist ?

Dear Mirasol Member

Please see attached copy of engagement letter.

Further to our previous correspondance, would you please contact Warrick Lovell by telephone on +44844 811 4373 or by e-mail on enquiries@warricklovell.com .

If we do not hear from you in fourteen days we will assume you have no interest in dealing with Warrrick Lovell or your position with Mirasol and we will delete your record from our database.

Kind Regards

Warrick Lovell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The engagement letter enclosed doesn't contain a great deal of info.

Notice to Members

We are writing to confirm that Warrick Lovell have been engaged by the
company to provide certain administrative services.

The Directors
Back to top Go down
seekinganswers

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 am

I did not receive that particular version...

I have provided the information WL requested, and received a reply saying I would be contacted by WL within 2 to 4 weeks, that was almost 1 month ago and the only reply I received was a mail with the same "engagement letter" you received, although it did not mention the 14 days deadline for contacting WL.

I sent another couple emails to WL meantime but again no answer.
Back to top Go down
fab

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:32 am

Dear all,

I received this email... seems the same ? what about it ?
fake again ?

----------------------------

8th April 2010

Dear Mirasol Member

In this first instance we would be pleased if you would contact Warrick Lovell by telephone on +44844 811 4373 or by e-mail on enquiries@warricklovell.com where one of the team will be pleased to discuss your position.

Warrick Lovell Limited

Back to top Go down
seekinganswers

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 am

seems the same I got about a month ago.
Back to top Go down
EuropeanContractor

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 am

stichedupagain wrote:
Anyone received the lastest email from WL ? Has anyone actually replied to this or any of the other correspondence ? Has anyone been back in touch from WL explaining what they are going to do and how they are going to assist ?

Dear Mirasol Member

Please see attached copy of engagement letter.

Further to our previous correspondance, would you please contact Warrick Lovell by telephone on +44844 811 4373 or by e-mail on enquiries@warricklovell.com .

If we do not hear from you in fourteen days we will assume you have no interest in dealing with Warrrick Lovell or your position with Mirasol and we will delete your record from our database.

Kind Regards

Warrick Lovell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The engagement letter enclosed doesn't contain a great deal of info.

Notice to Members

We are writing to confirm that Warrick Lovell have been engaged by the
company to provide certain administrative services.

The Directors

I received this same email. I enquired about the type of assistance WL is supposed to provide, why there are no names in the signature´of the 'engagement letter', etc - no reply yet. To tell the truth, I am not expecting any reply with any useful info, either..
Back to top Go down
Mirasol101

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Did someone get any response from these people after sending the requested documents ?
Back to top Go down
seekinganswers

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Mirasol101 wrote:
Did someone get any response from these people after sending the requested documents ?

The only answer I got was right after sending the documents, it said I would be contacted within 2 to 4 weeks... that was a month ago and so far nothing. Also no reply to any other enquiries.
Back to top Go down
NeedSolution

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:31 am

All,

I received this e-mail from Warick Lovell today. Did anyone receive the same e-mail? Or did some recieive a positive response from them

14th June 2010

Dear Mirasol Member

Warrick Lovell Limited regret to inform you that we have been unable to obtain information necessary from Mirasol to proceed with your situation, and no longer have the resource to help you any further with this matter.

Should you require the documentation that you sent to us to be retuned please advise us accordingly.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and hope for a successful conclusion with the matter.

Warrick Lovell Limited
Back to top Go down
seekinganswers

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:37 am

I received exactly the same... which proves what everybody already suspected: WL was just a decoy to keep us quiet for a while.

I suppose our money is now in someone's bank account, somewhere where it can't be traced.

Any ideas, anyone?
Back to top Go down
SexDwarf

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:04 am

Find the Glick's, cut off their nuts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warrick Lovell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrick Lovell   Warrick Lovell Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrick Lovell