Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum

This blog is for use of any victims effected by the demise of the Albany Group as well as Mirasol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The group taking legal action

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clairbee

The group taking legal action Empty
PostSubject: The group taking legal action   The group taking legal action EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 am

So.
Whom to contact to?

Why not to publish some usernames and stick the post on top of the forum?

Regarding my interest.
I'm interested in the group related to Albany Technologies Limited.
I'm their employee in Belgium (payroll is managed by Europool Consultants and Securex, but still the contract is signed by Albany Technologies Limited).
I have claims regarding salary for few months and some stuff related to the termination of the contract (if taxes were paid perfectly, but that I don't know yet).
Back to top Go down
seekinganswers

PostSubject: Re: The group taking legal action   The group taking legal action EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 am

Not aware of any legal action concerning Albany Technologies (ATL)... the company is in administration, the administrators are http://www.cbw.co.uk/index.html, u should have been contacted by them concerning your claim, if not try to contact them now because you need to file your claim before 18/04 noon.

Anyway, from the looks of it, there will be no money left to pay us contrators, of the money the administrators manage to recover is going to RBS. This is pure theft.
Back to top Go down
Phil

PostSubject: Re: The group taking legal action   The group taking legal action EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:00 pm

clairbee,

The deadline of 18 April is only if you wish to participate in the meeting of creditors which will be held the next day, 19 April (I think it will be held in London).

If you believe you are a creditor of Albany Technologies you should submit your claim to the administrator sooner rather than later, but there is no deadline. The administrator has written to all persons whom he believes are creditors, but it is quite possible the list is incomplete. Either way there's no harm in submitting your claim as at the end of the day it's the administrator who'll decide if your claim is allowed. You'll need to substantiate your claim, for example prove your contract with Albany Tech, payments outstanding, etc.

If you wish I can provide you with the message sent out by the administrator with the various documents, including the claim form. I can't see how to attach the message to this reply, but if you PM me with an email address I'll forward the message to you.
Back to top Go down
ffred

PostSubject: Administrator address   The group taking legal action EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:55 am

Phil wrote:
clairbee,

The deadline of 18 April is only if you wish to participate in the meeting of creditors which will be held the next day, 19 April (I think it will be held in London).

If you believe you are a creditor of Albany Technologies you should submit your claim to the administrator sooner rather than later, but there is no deadline. The administrator has written to all persons whom he believes are creditors, but it is quite possible the list is incomplete. Either way there's no harm in submitting your claim as at the end of the day it's the administrator who'll decide if your claim is allowed. You'll need to substantiate your claim, for example prove your contract with Albany Tech, payments outstanding, etc.

If you wish I can provide you with the message sent out by the administrator with the various documents, including the claim form. I can't see how to attach the message to this reply, but if you PM me with an email address I'll forward the message to you.

Hi,

Could you provide me with th administrator's address?

Thank you

Fred
Back to top Go down
furio

PostSubject: Legal action   The group taking legal action EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:52 pm

So after all these months does anyone know what can be done to recover contractors money, to sue the companies or directors involved in this grand scale fraud, anyone has contacted a law firm or contemplated a collective (legal) action, anyone knows re any possible legal way to sue participants of this criminal scheme or all hope should be abandoned?!
Back to top Go down
Phil

PostSubject: Administrator's details   The group taking legal action EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Sorry for the late response.

If you've not already found the info then the Administrator's details are:

Administrators: Melvyn Carter & John Alexander

Carter Backer Winter LLP
Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors
Enterprise House
21 Buckle Street
Aldgate East
London El 8NN

cbw.co.uk

t: +44 (0)20 7309 3800
f: +44 (0)20 7309 3801
DX 513 London City
info@cbw .co. uk

Concerning Albany they ask people to contact:
tess.whitney@cbw.co.uk d: +44 (0)20 7309 3824
Back to top Go down
ffred

PostSubject: Many thanks!   The group taking legal action EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:24 pm

Thank you very much Phil for the info. Not hoping much from these thieves but I thought I might at least known myself as an additional victim.

All the best
Fred

Phil wrote:
Sorry for the late response.

If you've not already found the info then the Administrator's details are:

Administrators: Melvyn Carter & John Alexander

Carter Backer Winter LLP
Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors
Enterprise House
21 Buckle Street
Aldgate East
London El 8NN

cbw.co.uk

t: +44 (0)20 7309 3800
f: +44 (0)20 7309 3801
DX 513 London City
info@cbw .co. uk

Concerning Albany they ask people to contact:
tess.whitney@cbw.co.uk d: +44 (0)20 7309 3824
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The group taking legal action   The group taking legal action Empty

Back to top Go down

The group taking legal action
Page 1 of 1