Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum

This blog is for use of any victims effected by the demise of the Albany Group as well as Mirasol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maybe a little insight on the Albany Group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
creccleston

Maybe a little insight on the Albany Group Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a little insight on the Albany Group   Maybe a little insight on the Albany Group EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:12 am

Hi,

I maybe able to offer a little insight on the Albany Group..!

I was married to Shelley Anne Eccleston or (Shelley Eccleston as she was registered at Companies House),
it looks like she divorced me hust in time for the axe to fall :-( anyway, I have heard throught the grapevine that she maybe being sued as Martin Glick signed nearly all the Directorships over to her around the time he was struck off as a director in the UK, there was talk about him moving to the US. and she would have been the european puppet.

I wont go into more material here until or if you contact me. I must say that any information I have will be freely shared and under oath if neccessary.

C R Eccleston
France.
Back to top Go down

Maybe a little insight on the Albany Group
Page 1 of 1