Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum

This blog is for use of any victims effected by the demise of the Albany Group as well as Mirasol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mirasol's legal structure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ape

Mirasol's legal structure Empty
PostSubject: Mirasol's legal structure   Mirasol's legal structure EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:39 am

All,

I do not longer have my membership form and my Q&A document for Mirasol. So could someone help me out please?
I am wondering what the exact legal structure of Mirasol is? Is it a trust and is so can someone confirm if it is an irrevocable discretionary trust?

thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
rclvb

PostSubject: Legal Structure   Mirasol's legal structure EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 am

Hi,

Mirasol is a Hybrid company based in Turks & Caicos. For the documents search this forum
Back to top Go down
bottomofit

PostSubject: Re: Mirasol's legal structure   Mirasol's legal structure EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:02 am

rclvb wrote:
Hi,

Mirasol is a Hybrid company based in Turks & Caicos. For the documents search this forum

Mirasol Holdings Ltd is a hybrid company that is, registered in the Turks & Caicos
Islands under company no E.33294.

What is a hybrid company?

The term “hybrid company” is used to describe a company, which is limited both by
shares and by guarantee and is made up of two classes of members: -

Shareholders and Guarantee Members

The directors elect Guarantee Members into membership of the company on
condition that the member undertakes to contribute to the debts of the company, in
the event of it being wound up but this will be up to a specified maximum amount
that is only a nominal amount.

As such a Guarantee Member holds a contingent liability, which is an obligation.
Guarantee Members have no rights to vote but all the rights to participate in the
income and capital of the company (i.e. none of the profits will go to shareholders).
Control of the company rests with the shareholders but all benefits flow to the
Guarantee Members.
Back to top Go down
SexDwarf

PostSubject: Re: Mirasol's legal structure   Mirasol's legal structure EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirasol's legal structure   Mirasol's legal structure Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirasol's legal structure
Page 1 of 1