Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum

This blog is for use of any victims effected by the demise of the Albany Group as well as Mirasol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mirasol and albany

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben

Mirasol and albany Empty
PostSubject: Mirasol and albany   Mirasol and albany EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:13 am

Is it possible that Albany are asking people to convert towards another management company or have their contracts stopped so no paiments can me made from Mirasol.

In the Q&A of Mirasol is stated that :
Mirasol is an international membership organisation providing a range of benefits, which is
exclusively available for consultants working with the Albany Group.

In the worst case what could happen:
You stop your contract with Albany and as from that moment you don't have any access to your mirasol account and funds?
Is this a possibility?

Ben
Back to top Go down
richard

Mirasol and albany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasol and albany   Mirasol and albany EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 am

I stopped working for Albany between contracts for a period of two months and this did not result in me loosing access to my funds in Mirasol or drawing them down.

So I don't believe this is the case - having spoken to people at Albany in Durban I genuinely believe that they are trying to do the right thing for contractors to limit the damage - they have assisted with my requests for latest statements and credit notes for invoices not yet paid.

I don't know the full picture but the people in Durban have been nothing but helpful. Mirasol is another story and we will have to wait to see what happens when the hotline number opens, which I am told by someone in the UK is in the process of being set up.
Back to top Go down

Mirasol and albany
Page 1 of 1