Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum

This blog is for use of any victims effected by the demise of the Albany Group as well as Mirasol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Redundancies at Albany

Go down 
+5
richard
Recruiter
SexDwarf
spritcha
AlbanyContractor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AlbanyContractor

Redundancies at Albany Empty
PostSubject: Redundancies at Albany   Redundancies at Albany EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:11 am

My client relationship manager has texted me that he has been made redundant. Richard T was one of the best and I sincerely wish him all the very best.

Looks like the Administrators are in.
Back to top Go down
spritcha

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Albany   Redundancies at Albany EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 am

AlbanyContractor wrote:
My client relationship manager has texted me that he has been made redundant. Richard T was one of the best and I sincerely wish him all the very best.

Looks like the Administrators are in.

Which means we will all be made "redundant", so I would imagine you will at least get some small renumeration from the government compensation scheme (because of the zero hours contract).

Last edited by spritcha on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SexDwarf

PostSubject: Leanne is gone too...   Redundancies at Albany EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 am

From: Leanne Schoeman <leanne.schoeman@thealbanygroup.com>
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Communication from Albany Technologies Ltd
To: me
Date: Wednesday, 10 February, 2010, 14:44

Good day All

Please be advised that I am no longer employed by Albany as of 10 February 2010.

I wish you all the best and am on linked in so please stay in touch.

Kind regards
Leanne Schoeman
Back to top Go down
Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Albany   Redundancies at Albany EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:50 am

I dealt with Leanne a lot, she always offered a good service and from what I understand did very well to remain calm and professional to what was a very abrupt end for the staff in S.A
Back to top Go down
richard

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Albany   Redundancies at Albany EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 am

Same can be said for Desre Jennings. I believe she is still there and if you need assistance with ending your contract or credit notes, I would recommend getting in touch with her.
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Albany   Redundancies at Albany EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:54 am

looks like she has gone too

Out of Office AutoReply: Any Update‏
Sent: 10 February 2010 16:52:04
To: mike

Please be advised that I am no longer employed by Albany as of 10/02/2010.

I wish everyone I've worked with all the best for the future.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Albany   Redundancies at Albany EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:10 am

The administrators are in. But it's still unclear for Albany Technologies...

http://www.recruiter.co.uk/hope-for-creditors-as-albany’s-uk-companies-enter-administration/1004292.article
Back to top Go down
romek

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Albany   Redundancies at Albany EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Richard,

My issue with Desre Jennings is that she is almost as difficult to get a hold of. She has NEVER returned my calls (left numerous voice mails) and she answers 1 email for every 10 or so sent.

I'm not saying she's not busy answering everyone... but I wouldn't go as far as to call her helpful.
Back to top Go down
richard

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Albany   Redundancies at Albany EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Romek,
well then we disagree, I found it difficult to get hold of her as she was not answering the phone an letting someone else do that - but when I did get through and I asked her to send me a statement, credit an invoice and cancel my contract and she did all of those within the hour.. I guess because she was not answering the phone. So I maintain my comment, she has been very helpful and I am grateful for it. Maybe she could not help all but she made a big difference to me.
Back to top Go down
AlbanyContractor

PostSubject: Desre Jennings   Redundancies at Albany EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:03 am

Desre looked after me before Leanne took over and I also found her to be most helpful. When the wheel fell off in December I couldnt get in touch with anybody !!! I hope that we all understand that they were probably following orders against their personal wishes.
Back to top Go down
SexDwarf

PostSubject: Leanne on LinkedIN   Redundancies at Albany EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:06 am

There are already recommendations for Leanne on Linked IN - seems some guys still have a heart. Well done chap. I'm sure you're in the same pickle as us, but are leaving the innocent out of it.
Back to top Go down
Paul2e

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Albany   Redundancies at Albany EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:06 am

I just sent a blank e-mail to my CSM and this is what I got back

"This mailbox is no longer in use.

Below is the status of Albany companies as of 10 February 2010: -

Albany Holdings Limited (in Administration)
Albany EMEA Limited (in Administration)
Albany Technologies Limited (in Administration)
Albany Employment Services Limited (in Liquidation)
Albany Management UK Limited (in Liquidation)

Please be advised that on 10 February 2010 John Alexander and Melvyn Carter of the firm Carter Backer Winter were appointed Joint Administrators or Joint Liquidators of the above companies.

The Joint Administrators/Joint Liquidators will be writing to all creditors shortly. The companies have ceased trading and are unable to issue credit notes to creditors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Albany   Redundancies at Albany Empty

Back to top Go down

Redundancies at Albany
Page 1 of 1