Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albany and Mirasol Victims Forum

This blog is for use of any victims effected by the demise of the Albany Group as well as Mirasol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mirasol Acct

Go down 
+2
hurting
ezabuk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ezabuk

Mirasol Acct Empty
PostSubject: Mirasol Acct   Mirasol Acct EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:27 am

I know this is very bad timing but I simply do not recall my Mirasol Account details. I now need:

a) Help by advising the typical format eg ABCD1234 FOR USERNAME AND ABCDE12345 FOR PASSWORD.

b) If anyone knows who i need to contact to get my details reset if need be.

c) Is anyone even able to login to their secure account online still? Is it even working?

FYI, I have 20k+GBP in Mirasol Turks & Caicos - Zikes!
Back to top Go down
hurting

Mirasol Acct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasol Acct   Mirasol Acct EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:30 am

yes i can still log in and the figures are still showing .

Username should have been sent to your mail account.
Password: you will have to 1. guess (some memorable name?) 2. ring mirasol (good luck) to change it.
Back to top Go down
rclvb

Mirasol Acct Empty
PostSubject: Mirasol Acct   Mirasol Acct EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:32 am

Hi,

1. the username is a combination of account number and surname. The password is your town of birth
2. contact Sara of Mirasol for resetting
3. Yep; still working

goodluck
Back to top Go down
patrick

Mirasol Acct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasol Acct   Mirasol Acct EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:32 am

yes it works fine
id is YXXXYYYYGP
where Y is number
X is letter (3 first letters of my name)
YYYYGP is the membership number from the certificate
password is same as the one provide to albany and use to protect the excel sheet they sent on a monthly basis
you have an email from Sarah with login details
Back to top Go down
ezabuk

Mirasol Acct Empty
PostSubject: No contact received from Mirasol on regular basis?   Mirasol Acct EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 am

Thanks for the quick responses - no joy yet although I now have my userid ok (any more password format clues? - patrick your userid format worked a treat) so I have fired off emails to Mirasol in hope of recovering access to my online acct. Thanks for info...

NB: I never received a monthly spreadsheet but after requesting one through albany received one covering my full contract period & indicating Mirasol funds but one big reason I never drew down funds before is that I never received the 'distribution transfer form' mentioned in an initial email by Sarah. I did fill out a form requesting 4 distributions per yr but nowhere did it ask me for my bank details where i want the funds to be transferred to ie. acct name / iban/ swift / bank name&address.

I do not even recognise such a form.
Back to top Go down
MirasolVictim002

Mirasol Acct Empty
PostSubject: Mirasol website no longer active ???   Mirasol Acct EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:02 pm

BTW... It has now been observed by many that the website of Mirasol that so many of us used to monitor our funds, is no longer active.

https://secure.mirasolholdings.org/

Does anyone have any contact with any person at or formerly with Mirasol that might comment on this???
... beyond the natural & negative speculations that we all are having now who have lost this now seemingly very fragile link to proof of our earnings ???
Back to top Go down
alfa

Mirasol Acct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasol Acct   Mirasol Acct EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Indeed, site is down...
What I did as a 'precaution' is to take a screenshot of all and last transfers...
Anyway, you should have also received an xls sheet issued each end of the month with the latest balance of your situation...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mirasol Acct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasol Acct   Mirasol Acct Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirasol Acct
Page 1 of 1